Sweet Potato and Bean Burrito
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon each of cumin, paprika and coriander
- 1 (200g) tin baked beans
- 1 (400g) tin red kidney beans, drained
- 250g pumpkin, boiled and mashed
- 4 tablespoons mild taco sauce - the recipe for which can be found here http://www.lynnskitchenadventures.com/20
- flour tortillas
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 200g light Cheddar cheese, grated
Mix all together in a blender until smooth. Pour sauce into pan and cook over med-low heat for 15-20 minutes. Don’t skip the cooking part of this. You need to heat the sauce up to really blend the flavors together.
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
Cook onion in some oil until golden. Add herbs and spices.
Add baked beans, kidney beans, pumpkin and taco sauce. Cook for 10 minutes.
Place a generous spoonful of mixture on each tortilla. Cover with tomato, avocado and cheese.
Roll up firmly and serve.